Welcome to the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™ for Organizations and Employers
The POCUS Certification Academy is a mission-driven, non-profit organization committed to delivering rigorous assessments and to cultivating a global community of professionals and organizations dedicated to the highest standards in healthcare and patient safety.
Our focus is on providing value for our partners. We approach every situation with a 4-step process that focuses on providing the right solution for your needs to ensure impactful results. Your success is our success.
Step 1: Collaborative Diagnostic Assessment: We work with you and your team to understand your unique situation and assess your needs.
Step 2: Proposal of Solution: After a mutually agreed upon assessment, our team will propose a solution that meets your need, complete with a project timeline and price that works in your budget.
Step 3: Execution of Project: Transparency in execution complete with step by step details and continuous updates.
Step 4: Impact Report: A detailed report of project results
Some Current and past collaborations include:
Designed to meet your needs by leaders in the field of Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS). All of our programs are:
- Based on real Clinical Cases with engaging and modern educational methods.
- Taught by expert practitioners with real world experience
- Focused on the assessment of the core competencies that matter most.
- Designed by experts in the field from multiple specialties and backgrounds.
- Credibility guaranteed by strategic collaboration and support from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) & the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA).
- Special pricing is available for systems and organizations of any size and budget.
- Unique digital badging is available to highlight your teams accomplishments.