Welcome to the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™ for Organizations and Employers
The POCUS Certification Academy is a mission-driven, non-profit organization committed to delivering rigorous assessments and to cultivating a global community of professionals and organizations dedicated to the highest standards in healthcare and patient safety.
Our focus is on providing value for our partners. We approach every situation with a 4-step process that focuses on providing the right solution for your needs to ensure impactful results. Your success is our success.
Step 1: Collaborative Diagnostic Assessment: We work with you and your team to understand your unique situation and assess your needs.
Step 2: Proposal of Solution: After a mutually agreed upon assessment, our team will propose a solution that meets your need, complete with a project timeline and price that works in your budget.
Step 3: Execution of Project: Transparency in execution complete with step by step details and continuous updates.
Step 4: Impact Report: A detailed report of project results
Customized solutions to meet your needs
1) You just bought handheld machines for your team and need to train them and guarantee that they are proficient so that they can use them
2) You are a trainer (or in a training mission) and are looking for independent and credible quality assurance assessments for your courses
1) You want to introduce POCUS curriculum in your medical school (or training center) and are looking for benchmarks and support
2) You have a POCUS curriculum developed and are open to partnering with an organization that sets quality standards in Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
1) You are looking for a POCUS expert with whom you can share your cases for quality assurance and to improve your proficiency on a safe and 1-on-1 environment
2) You have a group/team that use (or will use) POCUS and want to guarantee a minimum standard of proficiency
1) You sell ultrasound machines (manufacturer/distributor) and want to add value to your offer (and customers) with turn-key solution that incorporate assessment-based programs
Some Current and past collaborations include:
Designed to meet your needs by leaders in the field of Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS). All of our programs are:
- Based on real Clinical Cases with engaging and modern educational methods.
- Taught by expert practitioners with real world experience
- Focused on the assessment of the core competencies that matter most.
- Designed by experts in the field from multiple specialties and backgrounds.
- Credibility guaranteed by strategic collaboration and support from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) & the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA).
- Special pricing is available for systems and organizations of any size and budget.
- Unique digital badging is available to highlight your teams accomplishments.