Join your colleagues being recognized for their achievement in POCUS - apply now for certification or certificates.
The Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™ exists to improve global healthcare through rigorous assessments, community building and continual learning. With our growing community and strategic partners, we are creating the standards of excellence for POCUS, while honoring the distinguished professionals who provide that care. Here are some ways to get started:
- Learn more about our certifications and certificates
- Download our Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy Guide
- Find out details on how to apply
- Have a question? Read our FAQ section. If you have further questions, please Contact Us or email POCUS@inteleos.org
- Interested in other resources we have to offer? Check out our Case Studies and Podcast
84% of surveyed physicians saw a need for a formal certificate or certification in POCUS. Our assessments are designed for POCUS practitioners who want to:
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence in patient care
- Document the highest attainable standard in POCUS
- Provide a critical edge in supporting patient safety
- Communicate to peers and patients a commitment to safe, ethical practice
- Validate knowledge and expertise in POCUS
- Promote continued growth and professional development
Available 24/7 from your own location, the online POCUS Certification Academy assessments are convenient, affordable and widely recognized for distinguishing ability in POCUS. Watch our video to see more details about the assessments:
We believe that the future of ultrasound is portable, mobile and provides exceptional results. If you are ready to join the future of healthcare, join us. If you have further questions email POCUS@inteleos.org.